- I always draw the people I desire to me
- My energy is attractive to the people I desire
- I can have the relationship I want
- There is nothing to stop me creating any relationship I desire
- The person I love loves me too
- I can bring people into my life
- My energy is magnetic
- I can desire someone and they will be attracted to me
- I love myself
- I am number one in my own reality
- I create great relationships
- People are drawn to me
- The person I like, likes me too
- It’s easy for me to bring my desires to life
- I know that these affirmations are working to change my subconscious beliefs
- Subliminals work well for me
The affirmations in this subliminal work to create a subconscious program that makes manifesting your person of choice easier. It can also be used to allow that person into your life that you haven’t yet met. Remember that manifesting is not a ‘trying’ process. Simply enjoy the relaxing sounds. You do not have to focus or visualise whilst listening to this subliminal.
You may be able to hear a slight nuance of my voice but possibly not at all. Either is fine. It really depends on your own ability to pick up sound.
These subliminals will have an effect even if listened to as recorded but you can loop or repeat them within your audio software.
Effectiveness: I cannot give any guarantees as to how long a recording will take to have an effect on your subconscious. For some they work very quickly and for others, they take longer. The important thing to mention is that for maximum efficacy you should listen at least once a day.
Think of your subliminal recording as a form of self-hypnosis. You are helping your subconscious mind to take on a new idea without it feeling like effort.
Please note: If you only use it once a week, it probably won’t have an effect, although, once you feel that it has made a significant impression on your subconscious, you may be able to stop listening altogether but you may choose to continue to listen a couple of times a week.
Volume – Low
DO NOT listen to subliminal recordings if you are driving or operating heavy machinery. It’s best to avoid listening when you are performing any task that needs extreme focus.