Let Go Be Free
- I am able to let my desires go so that the universe can bring them to me
- I know that allowing is key
- That which I desire, desires me too
- I feel free
- I feel relaxed
- I know that everything I desire is drawn to me
- I am at peace with my life right now
- I feel at peace with the flow of life
- I love knowing that everything is just as it should be right now
- I am happy and content with whatever is going on in my life
- I trust in something I don’t understand to move reality for me
- I know that I don’t need to do anything else
- I know that these statements will change my subconscious
- Subliminals work well for me
We all know what it’s like. You really, really want something, and the more you desire it the further away it seems to move.
Let Go Be Free is a subliminal aimed at allowing you to feel free of attachment and that in turn, means the things that you desire have the space to appear in your reality.
You may be able to hear a slight nuance of my voice but possibly not at all. Either is fine. It really depends on your own ability to pick up sound.
These subliminals will have an effect even if listened to as recorded but you can loop or repeat them within your audio software.
Effectiveness: I cannot give any guarantees as to how long a recording will take to have an effect on your subconscious. For some they work very quickly and for others, they take longer. The important thing to mention is that for maximum efficacy you should listen at least once a day.
Think of your subliminal recording as a form of self-hypnosis. You are helping your subconscious mind to take on a new idea without it feeling like effort.
Please note: If you only use it once a week, it probably won’t have an effect, although, once you feel that it has made a significant impression on your subconscious, you may be able to stop listening altogether but you may choose to continue to listen a couple of times a week.
Volume – Low
DO NOT listen to subliminal recordings if you are driving or operating heavy machinery. It’s best to avoid listening when you are performing any task that needs extreme focus.