- Subliminals work well for me
- Affirmations in subliminals work quickly to change my internal programming
- I can create the things I desire with subliminals
- Subliminal recordings are powerful
- Subliminals are an easy way to change subconscious beliefs
- Subliminals are powerful
- Subliminals boost my manifesting power
- Subliminals make me feel good
- Subliminals have the power to calm my mind
The affirmations in this subliminal are aimed at boosting any other subliminal recording you may be listening to. It isn’t necessary to listen more than once a day but you may want to use it after your regular subliminal.
You may be able to hear a slight nuance of my voice but possibly not at all. Either is fine. It really depends on your own ability to pick up sound.
These subliminals will have an effect even if listened to as recorded but you can loop or repeat them within your audio software.
Effectiveness: I cannot give any guarantees as to how long a recording will take to have an effect on your subconscious. For some they work very quickly and for others, they take longer. The important thing to mention is that for maximum efficacy you should listen at least once a day.
Think of your subliminal recording as a form of self-hypnosis. You are helping your subconscious mind to take on a new idea without it feeling like effort.
Please note: If you only use it once a week, it probably won’t have an effect, although, once you feel that it has made a significant impression on your subconscious, you may be able to stop listening altogether but you may choose to continue to listen a couple of times a week.
Volume – Low
DO NOT listen to subliminal recordings if you are driving or operating heavy machinery. It’s best to avoid listening when you are performing any task that needs extreme focus.